Can't I Just Get all of My Nutrients from Food?
That's a good one! So what you talking about?
Firstly please take a look at the ingredients in these very powerful vitamins. Do you know how much food in quantity And variety you would have to eat in order to obtain a nutrient content of these vitamins that cost a couple few bucks a day to consume?
You'll hear that from time to time from certain people. When I hear that due to the knowledge that I know which in regarding to General health is widely known across the planet and has been for a long time... I find it deeply disturbing and inconsiderate of others when people say that. Why is that?
- Firstly how many people have the money to buy vast quantities of food?
- How many people have money to pay someone else prepare a large variety of foods for them? Why because it would take a long time prepare the large quantities of foods needed to equate to the nutrient value of these supplements of the KOR Health supplement bundles.
- Plus even after all the food was prepared you have to physically eat it! Now that's a lot of chewing and will take up a lot of your time. So since you have better things to do than a cow you'll save upon of time, effort and money in eating foods
- Think about who tells you to "get all of your nutrients from food": from what I've seen those are people trying to market something or are in some official position who have a lot of excess cash and who very likely do not eat as they preach.
- Frankly it's downright impossible these days to yet this type a nutrient density from just eating. Plus we have other problems...
- Food and nutrient density is a small fraction of what it used to be 50 to 100 years ago. Why? We'll just call to commercialize farming processes that have cut corners in regards to making sure their soil is rich and clean, clean from harmful substances poisonous to the body.
- On top of that you have companies playing around with the genetics of food called "GMO" they claim is harmless but others claim otherwise.
- You have all sorts of pesticides being used that many say wreak havoc on our biological systems.
- If You have all sorts of chemicals seeping into your food through packaging as reported
- Now organic food is definitely the best. And we certainly hope that it is truly organic and that no one has cheated the system. But then again what kind of soil was that organic food groaning and what's getting into the organic food through the packaging...?
So those are a few pointers of why they're difficult to get proper nutrients from food. Plus it is reported that the way we process foods these days inflict us with many other biologically damaging substances. So not only do we need to catch up with our nutrients we need to counteract damaging factors that are not only in our foods but in our environments these days, today in modern times especially.
KOR Light is a great start getting a strong Basic supply nutrients. Take a look at the label honor whole foods vitamin! It is loaded with powerful nutrient and super nutrients. Personally I really like your vitamins and they make me feel really good. They give me a lot of energy. The pills are small and easy to swallow compared to other brands. They're packed all sorts of green goodness including 42 fruits and vegetables in addition to other "super foods". The fish oils I feel the best I've ever had I've tried many brands based early are the most potent Fish oil I believe I've taken and they're loaded with omega-3, DHA and EPA.
KOR Complete: ads on some very powerful health factors that are very much needed in the culture of the USA for the restoration of health and possible prevention a host of modern diseases. Minerals have been widely overlooked but they're extremely powerful for health restoration.
It's common knowledge that there is an epidemic of low vitamin D3 these days which is the sunshine vitamin (which makes sense since societies are whole has moved inside in front of computers and video games. Vitamin K2 in the form that comes with vitamin D3 is very important for helping calcium and get to the bones and not get stuck in the arteries in combination with vitamin D3 - these two are hugely important due to the epidemic of heart disease these days.
Last but not least probiotics have become critical whereas modern diets since various chemicals that enter our foods, artificial sweeteners etc wreak havoc on our gut biome balance. When the gut biome balance is out of whack all sorts of problems pursue: autoimmune disorders, allergies, skin conditions, internal diseases such as cancer....