OPTIMIZE9 Blood Sugar Support Formula Supplement
Help Your Body Manage Blood Sugar the Natural Way
Chronic high blood sugar is a sneaky condition that causes havoc in our internal body systems. Overtime this can lead to diabetes. Further dangerous, painful destructive conditions can develop if left untreated. Possible complications include: According to Mayo Clinic (See more) Cardiovascular disease. … Nerve damage (neuropathy). … Kidney damage (nephropathy). … Eye damage (retinopathy). … Foot damage. … Skin conditions. … Hearing impairment. … Alzheimer’s disease…. Death Plus having diabetes and always having to be worried about your carb intake, hidden sugars, Not being able to enjoyed a sweet treat here and there, the paranoia of something falling apart on you is Simply not a fun and enjoyable way to live!
If you have diabetes already then you know about many of these things if not all. But it seems very easy to go off course doesn’t it. You need to work with a knowledgeable, licensed physician who understands not only pharmaceutical based things but also the possibility natural supplementation and nutrition to a significant level.
There are many physicians out there these days who have this more comprehensive understanding. It’s always good to acquire more knowledge in understanding but it’s very important to work with your knowledgeable licensed professional. You need regular monitoring to see if what you’re doing is good or bad. You need to plan. You need to stick to that plan entered it into your new lifestyle habit.
It is important for everyone, yes everyone, even kids, to be aware of the possibility of having diabetes particularly in the USA where we tend to have hidden sugars in Foods. Diabetes has become rampant in our culture and most would agree that is because of the dietary habits stemming from high insulin inducing carbohydrates, low good fats and low-quality protein. Sucrose, table sugar, refined sugar is the enemy number one and it’s everywhere.
- Hidden refined sugars in processed foods everywhere!
- High carb, high sugar foods dominate supermarkets.
- The mentality of “Fat is bad”, an egregious error by the medical and scientific community, is still well ingrained in mind’s across the country even though the FDA and medical community admitted they were wrong about fats, good fats. (- to their credit, granted trans fats and artificially created fats are still bad for you)
- Caffeinated drinks with sugar in them, from sodas to sweetened coffee based drinks have exploded in popularity in multiple forms over and above our over consumption of soda as a culture.
- Sugar, sucrose, refined table sugar, is even hidden in food that we would never think to have sugar
- Protein and/or fat mixed with sugar carbs helps reduce the insulin effect but as rich deserts were avoided in favor of “low fat” (but still high carb, high sugar) and a lack of understanding of the importance of protein over the years ensued, our pancreases kept taking bigger and bigger hits exhausting our insulin production while making our bodies less sensitive to insulin when present in the blood stream (helping spur on the diabetes epidemic in our culture).
A general lack of understanding of the glycemic index and glycemic load index has also compounded errors in our food choice, causing continued havoc to our pancreas, insulin regulation. Our culture has over abused high glycemic index and high glycemic load carbs, type of carbs that beat up the pancreas while overtaxing insulin secretion such as white flour for an easy example, although not limited to.
It is highly suggested that you look up glycemic index charts and glycemic load charts to see what foods tax your pancreas for insulin the most. Here is a basic chart of 100 foods from Harvard with their glycemic index and loads. Here is an extensive international glycemic index and load PDF Study these! So now you discover foods you may have fun to be okay but are not and you may discover fears that you thought we’re bad that maybe actually good such is fruits in many cases.
Due to the availability of all these high carb high sugar foods that dominates food availability of most of our local supermarkets it has become increasingly difficult to eat healthy and keep our blood sugar and check. Most popular restaurants serve food that is conducive to a higher blood sugar, a diabetic direction. That said. We need help! So we decided to launch OPTIMIZE9 for blood sugar support, to give a potentially powerful nature based hand.
Of course we can’t advise you on what to take or how much to take. There is a recommended average dosage. But you really need to work with your own personal, knowledgeable physician, one who knows and understands nutrients, one who will perform complete blood profiling for nutrient balance to see for sure what’s going on inside of you over time and in reaction to different diets or supplementation plans you are following. This is important to do order to know what’s could help you the most or know what you need less of in your diet. OPTIMIZE9 Blood Sugar Support Formula Supplement is not designed to cure diabetes although we know most people will be thinking and looking for something to cure their diabetes. We can’t make claims in the supplement industry regarding a “diabetes cure”.
Plus as mentioned before need to work with your knowledgeable physician to optimize best case dosing for you personally, while coordinating with your height, your weight, your gender, your current blood profile so on and so forth. A person may respond differently because each person has a different makeup, A different average diet, a different exposure to adverse factors such as chemicals, air pollution, water pollution, skin pollution from chemical based soaps, cosmetics etc. This is just for perspective sake and it helps provide some understanding.
OPTIMIZE9 Blood Sugar Support Formula Supplement is designed to help support blood sugar levels already in what the medical industry considers to be a healthy range.
Diabetes is considered a disease that starves your body of important nutrients.
Firstly when insulin is not present or ineffective due to diabetes (either genetic, or behaviorally caused from sugar abuse, lack of a sound diet or other detrimental factors etc…) you do not store nutrients very well. If the body cannot store, glucose, fats and other nutrients into your cells then your cells starve. That is not good. Have you ever tried working out after getting on a low to no carb diet after several days or a couple weeks?
You slow to a halt, muscles ache, joints ache, you become prone to injury all because you simply cannot recuperate in full because no insulin = no storage of aminos, glucose or lipids into your cells (in addition to other nutrients). As blood sugar and other nutrients build up in the blood stream the blood gets too concentrated and out of balance. Then what ends up happening is the body must simply to secret the excess as waste. But in the mean time excess blood sugar and other nutrients in the blood stream can cause damage. One can say that there is a conspiracy out there to get us addicted to sugar…
It’s the refined sugar that really tears us up and blows us up like balloons. It’s like an addictive drug that refined sugar is, isn’t it. We keep coming back for more… We want that sugar high… You may not even have a sweet tooth. But refined sugar is hidden in process foods all over the place these days. And it’s the trickle sugar that keeps hitting on the pancreas overtaxing insulin production…
And our poor pancreas can’t keep up! Yes, it’s the repeated cycle bombardment of sugar that keeps releasing insulin making our bodies less and less sensitive to it so that insulin stops being effective. When insulin stops being effective our blood sugar rises. When our blood sugar rises it creates all sorts of havoc in our bodies and all sorts of problems ensue. For those of you are a diabetic, you already know this. But do understand the problems can get really really bad. So do not treat diabetes or pre-diabetes lightly. Attack it instead! Get that blood sugar in line.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – found mostly in India, this herb contains gymnemic acids which have been shown to slow the transport of glucose into the blood stream through the intestines. This slowing helps your efforts of looking to keep blood sugar within the range that is considered healthy.
- Banaba Leaf Extract – Has corosolic acid. Corosolic acid helps store sugar in the blood stream (glucose) into your various cells, helping pick up the slack when there is a lack of insulin or ability to respond to insulin. This helps take sugar out of the blood and put it where it belongs, into your cells to be used as energy. So Banaba Leaf helps reduce blood sugar.
- White Mulberry Leaves – “The powdered leaves of white mulberry seem to lower blood sugar in people who have type 2 diabetes.” – webmd.com
- Bitter Melon – has glucose lowering properties.
- Vitamin C – helps lowering sorbitol, a form of sugar that can collect and damages nerves, kidneys and eyes.
- Vanadyl Sulfate – mimics insulin and helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels
- Cinnamon – helps lower glucose in blood.
- Chromium – improves insulin’s effectiveness while helping transport blood sugar and other needed nutrients into cells where these nutrients are needed.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – enhances uptake of glucose into cells.
- Cayenne Pepper Powder – originally used as an old “folk remedy” Cayenne pepper actually reversed typed I diabetes in mice in a more recent study by depleting substance-p in the pancreas while re triggering islet cells to start working again and produce insulin. Magnesium – helps decrease body’s resistance to insulin
- Biotin – helps in the creation of protein from amino acids. Helps the body use protein, carbohydrates and fats as well. Plus support blend of: Guggul, Licorice Root, Yarrow Flowers, Juniper Berry, L-Taurine and more.. See our label below. You can purchase our MAGNA Food Based Vitamins 42 Fruits, Vegetables Plus Super Foods here:
- Buy one bottle
- 3 Bottle Price
- 6 Bottles